How to install and hide wires in my vehicle?
- Read the user manual for installation guide.
- The power cable can be routed and hidden in the car's headliner and the pillar. For more installation tips and assistance please visit
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwD8Ilk-MHU for a video tutorial.
How to check the current firmware version?
Press“Menu”button twice and select“Version”, then press“Confirm”button, the version number will be shown on screen.
How to update firmware?
- Press“Menu”button twice.
- Select“Version”to check the current version number.
- Take out the SD card from your camera.
- Put the SD card into a card reader and then plug it into your PC/Tablet's slot.
- Download the latest firmware into the SD Card.
- Insert the SD card into the unit.
- Power the camera.
- The device will reboot after the update is completed.
- Format the SD card once finished firmware update.
How to review the recorded video?
- Press“Mode”button twice and select the desired video clip, then press“Confirm”button to play video.
- Or take out the SD card from the unit, insert it into a card reader, plug the card reader into your PC/Tablet's slot, and simply double-click the desired file to begin watching your recording.
Where can I find the locked file?
Please go to“RO”folder in the SD card.
How to disable the audio recording?
- Press“Menu”button once and select“Record Audio”, then switch it off.
- Audio setting can also be muted via the“Mute[ ]”on the device itself.